New Features inside Klever Wallet include:
- Umbrella Network Support
- UMB (ERC20 / BEP20) Send/Receive/Store
- UMB (ERC20) Klever Swap &
- all standard Klever Wallet functionality
Blockchain and big data go hand in hand with Umbrella. Your blockchain applications can be connected securely and efficiently to all the data they require using their data solutions.
The Umbrella Network is a decentralized oracle service providing blockchain applications with secure, low-cost, and massively scalable data solutions.
With Umbrella, smart-contract developers now have access to data that was previously unavailable, including crypto assets, mid-and long-tail assets, and other financial insights.
By utilizing a layer 2 solution and batching transactions using Merkle trees, Umbrella solves the scalability problem in Oracle.
Owned by the community, Umbrella provides enhanced security thanks to a network of community-run validators that Klever is a part of.
- A decentralized Oracle validator network is composed of independent and Sybil-resistant nodes.
- Integrated with multiple leading data providers to mitigate the risk of an attack on any, one source.
- Umbrella Network’s Merkle Tree-based scaling allows it to consolidate thousands of data points into a single blockchain transaction, lowering costs significantly.
- With Umbrella Direct API, developers can retrieve and post any data from the web.
- Today, Umbrella offers the most types and data pairs in the market thanks to its continuously evolving and growing data pairs.